How to pay with Klarna
- Add the product you wish to purchase to your cart and checkout.
- Select Klarna as your payment option. You will be directed to a Klarna page.
- Fill in your shipping details and personal information.
- Klarna will provide a real-time loan decision. Select Pay Later in 3 interest-free instalments* and confirm.
- Confirm your order details, and your order is complete!
* We only offer Klarna Pay Later in 3 interest-free instalments option at this time.
For details, terms and conditions, head on to the Klarna website to find out more.
Why shop with Klarna?
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments
Split your purchase into three equal payments. Just enter the credit or debit card details of your choice and make automatic payments every 30 days. No credit checks, and no interest or fees when you pay on time. Interest-free for 6-month instalment. For 12-month instalment, check for interest rates that may apply to you.
Safe and secure
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna's Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorized purchases.
Why pay by instalments?
We believe a good chair is a long-term investment in comfort and health. As we spend so much of our lives seated, the earlier you improve your seating experience, the better off you'll be in the long run. That's why we're giving you the option of stretching out your purchase of our chairs into easy payments.
How does Klarna work?
- When you choose Klarna at checkout, you'll need to enter a few personal details. You'll Know instantly if you're approved.
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it's time to pay.
- You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click.
Shop with Klarna now!
- What is Klarna?
- Klarna is a payment service that allows for customers to make purchases and pay for these across 3 equal payments across a 90-day period.
- How does Klarna work?
Simply shop your favourite RattanTree products and check out as normal. At checkout, choose the ‘Klarna’ payment option. Wait to be approved and once approved, you will receive an email confirmation from Klarna.
- Are there any additional fees?
- No! There will never be any extra fees when you follow your payment schedule correctly.
- How do automatic payments work?
Payments are collected on a 30-day basis, coming directly from the debit or credit card used at checkout. On your confirmation email, you can review your scheduled dates.
- When will my items be delivered if I use Klarna?
- All orders are delivered like any other order from RattanTree.
- What if I can’t make a Klarna instalment?
- Klarna will automatically attempt to collect your payment on the scheduled dates. If we are unable to collect one of your payments on the scheduled date(s) we will attempt one further try, if this attempt fails Klarna will issue you a statement for the full outstanding amount which will become payable 15 days later.